What's new

Heeeee's Baaaaaaack... (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Ya know, really, seeing the image of TK makes me want to drive to NYC and take my position in front of Macy's for the big parade...

troy evans

Screenwriter
Okay, what the hell's this thread about? "Terminator" or "Poltergeist"? It's not about that human-headed turkey with the gun at the top of the forum page is it? :P That image made me think about that "Grindhouse" movie trailer for "Thanksgiving". Wow, is that supposed to be Ron's head?

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
I just read the 2002 Thread. Holy Shit was that funny stuff. Next to the silica thread one of the funniest.

Hey thanks for the KUDOS on the Terminator spoof.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
You saw one of my skulls, didn't you? Oh yes, I know you did. It belonged to a neighbor of yours. The name was Knapp. We took the house from them. I offered to buy it but you know how old people are, they grow so attached to things.

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Yes, this thread is about the human-headed turkey with the gun. That head belongs to Mike Knapp, one of the pioneers on this site. He even predates me as a member by at least one year. That HTF logo used to appear about where the ad is now and wasn't as compressed as it is now. The image now is not doing justice to what it used to look like.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Yes, it is. Unfortunately, Klopek wasn't talking about Turkey Knapp. He could have ended our nightmares.

Speaking of The 'burbs, that scene has a family favorite exchange:

"You might have fooled the others, but you don't fool me."

"Have I . . . fooled the others?"

"But you DON'T. FOOL. ME!"

Whoa-hoa. I did a search on that quote and the only hit I got was a 'burbs appreciation thread I started five years ago! Either I'm the only one amused by that exchange, or I got the text wrong. I certainly have no memory of starting this:

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/...on-thread.html

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks