What's new

HBO's "Carnivale" (SPOILERS!) (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I filled out the survey of course, hell, even wrote in depth answers to the fill in the blanks ;) Who knows if anyone will read the damn things, but worthwhile. Good show footing, if they can expand the right way.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Given some of the questions in the survey, you have to wonder whether a second season is such a sure thing.

M.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
Given some of the questions in the survey, you have to wonder whether a second season is such a sure thing.
I was thinking that as well. As I was filling it out, I was wondering how long the survey had been up on the website. The early questions led me to believe it was started early in the season, but the last few questions made me think that HBO is looking to see if there is interest in Season 2.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
Hope that if they don't do a second season, they at least let them do an HBO movie to wrap it all up.

Bill-T

Grip
"Hope that if they don't do a second season, they at least let them do an HBO movie to wrap it all up."

That would work. Hope they don't just 'drop' it where it stands.

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
I meant to write this a while ago (more like 3 months ago, lol) but totally forgot. Last episode I saw was when Jonesy jumped in the fire to try to get Sophie out. Was this the last episode aired or did I miss something else?

I'm lost. I thought this was supposed to be a miniseries with an ending. From reading previous posts, it seems this is an ongoing series with a a second season coming? Was that the intent all along?

I was all pissed off thinking I had missed the ending of the miniseries after following it all along.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Andres, that was the Season finale you saw, I thought there was going to be some kind of ending to the first season also but the writers had different ideas, there should be a second season coming so....

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Thanks Jeremiah. There better be some sort of ending to resolve all lose threads. Or at least the main one.

Vincent Matis

Second Unit
Real Name
Vincent Matis
What's the OAR of this serie?
It currently airs here in Belgium in 1.33
Sorry if that question was asked before but I don't want to read a whole tread filled with spoilers... :frowning:

Thanks in advance,

Vincent

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks