What's new

Have you ever been attracted to one of your teachers from school? (1 Viewer)

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I had an art teacher when I was around 13 who looked like Simone Simon from the original Cat People, I hadn't realized this until I saw the film on The Bijou Picture Show (a late night TV show in St. Louis) about three years later.....she had all of the boys in the class mesmerized.

...different hair, different clothes but same face. Yes, all of us probably dreamed of a "Summer of 43" scenario with her...or, "Summer of 80" anyway. ;)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
A trend? Exactly one French teacher was mentioned before your post :).

I should clarify that I mentioned my Italian teacher's lack of fluency in French... because we were in a French speaking school (and country).

The aforementioned Math teacher did happen to be French, as was a good number of the faculty members. But believe me, no one finds the French inherently sexy over there, quite the contrary...

--
H

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Danny,

Thanks for starting this thread. After I posted my reply, I started thinking more about the teacher I wrote about. I started to write down more memories. It has been 40 years since I graduated from high school, so I wanted to write things down while the memories were "flowing".

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
The problem becomes what happens when the boundaries get crossed. E.g. a bisexual friend of mine had an affair with (who else?) her sports teacher. She was 17 and I doubt if it did her any psychological damage (she wasn't exactly reticent in her relationships and wasn't even too bothered about species ...). However, one of my ex-students had her life knocked off course when her father (a teacher at her school) ran off with her best friend (and one of his pupils) when she was 18.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
High School? Not so much. I had one teacher I thought was "cute" but no standouts, and only because she was the only woman teaching under 40.

And attractions to college teachers shouldn't count, those could be fulfilled :)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
You know, I took that to mean that reproduction was no concern (which profoundly silly now that I think about it), but now your reaction is conjuring up something altogether more sinister.

--
H

Dennis*G

Supporting Actor
In jr high there was this teacher that not a single guy in the school would not have minded the 'relationship' some teachers do today. Definitly 'hot for teacher' back then

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
"A big concern of course is running into students when she goes out clubbing "

Sometimes go out with friends, which included 2 female teachers I know. One I went to high school with and have known for about 22 years. The other is a friend of hers.

Every time we go to a bar, they run into ex students. Both are good looking so yea, the students are always hitting on them,trying to get their numbers,etc.

I went to catholic schools and had a HS religion teacher(for 2 years) who lifted weights. She was cute, but had one of the nicest butts Ive ever seen.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I don't really see an alternative, Paul. I hope you wont take offense when I say your post and mine illustrate how dense people can become when desperate to avoid a truth too horrible to seriously contemplate :laugh:.

--
H

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The things you read on the internet... :laugh:

==========================

Back on topic. My father and I both went through the same school system...but about 25-30 years apart. It strangely worked out that we had many of the same teachers. He tells me that some of them were quite "hot" back in his day. But they were all retiring by the time my class was done with them! :D

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
This sounds like the makings of a great comedy...I vote for Michael Cera to play Mike Frezon. :D

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
There was a guy in middle school who was reputed to have had sex with this girl's dog. It was also said that he whacked off into his pencil case in class, so maybe someone further up the rumor chain just didn't like the guy.

Or, he really was a sick and twisted freak. Who knows.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
When a thread enters into bizarro land here at the old HTF....it flat out leaps into that land! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks