What's new

Has any Canadians received their replacement discs from Warners Superman Set ?? (1 Viewer)

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator

As intended, I mailed the discs back to Warners on Thurs Jan 25. I received the replacements on Tues Feb 6. So I got the replacements back 12 days after mailing my defective copies (or 8 weekdays, if you want to count that way.)

Superman: The Movie Disc 1 arrived in good shape. Superman III: DE was scuffed and had a couple of small scratches, but based on past experience, it shouldn't be anything that will affect playback.

Checked S:TM Disc 1, and sure enough the 2.0 soundtrack is the correct one. Thanks Warners! :emoji_thumbsup:

widescreenforever

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
arthurjulius

I got my mailers on the 24th mailed on the 25th of Jan, and as of yesterday Feb.7th ( still waiting for todays mail), .....no replacment discs., .

You are responding as a Canadian customer right?

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I got my mailers (in Edmonton) around the same time as the above. My discs arrived on feb 6.

widescreenforever

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
arthurjulius
The mail is here the mail is here.., hooray my WB discs are in the package..,

will check for surfacemarks ...............................rip.., tear ' rip tear'............................................. ........
Looks good not even a finger print .. !!

edit/

OH oh.. Disc 8., SM III is the same one I sent back,,

No 5.1 no commentary and no special features.. LOL !!

Well back to the drawing boards again..
where's that phone number ???

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
I mailed my discs on Jan. 25, but still no discs--Canada Post here in Calgary has a serious personnel shortage, so mail takes a long time to arrive at my door. :frowning:

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator

This is probably a moot point since your subsequent posting said you have now received your replacements, but... to answer your question: yes. I live in southwestern Ontario.

Sorry to hear about your Supes 3 disc, though. Bummer. :frowning:

JoshuaB.

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jay
I got home from work to find the replacement discs in the mailbox--and they're the correct discs! And it only took a mere nine weeks!

coryE

Agent
Real Name
cory emerson
Does anyone know if Warner Canada is still replacing these discs?

I originally called the US number in december but everytime I called the Canadian number I had to hang up before I got to speak to anyone.

Then I forgot all about it till I remembered today.

Thanks

Cory

widescreenforever

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
arthurjulius
The program to replace the discs (in Canada) runs till June 30th,,,

I have the persons name and phone number who is charge of the returns for Canada here in my computer, but will not post here on this forum., If you need her name and number please feel free to email me here from this forum.

terry

coryE

Agent
Real Name
cory emerson
I couldn't email you as my home computer is pooched and I can't access that email address remotely, So I Pm'ed you here on the site.

Thanks

Cory

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks