What's new

Halo Soundtrack arrived... (1 Viewer)

Tom Fudold

Stunt Coordinator
HI all,

I just got my order of the Halo CD and the Making of Halo DVD. I also ordered the Fall of Reach book... it's rather large. Larger than I thought, but I'll give it a read in a day or 2. I just finished "Opening the XBOX"... that was an excellent read.

Anyway, the CD is excellent, if anyone was wondering if the quality was there, it is. It has over 20 tracks and is well worth the cost if you're a Halo fan.

T.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Excellent! Gotta wait till Friday to get mine.(Remaining funds must go to bills:frowning:)

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Tom - I finished reading "The Fall of Reach" about 3 weeks ago.
For me, it was a great read! Fantastic, deep background on an already top shelf game. The book ends exactly where the game begins.
And, it WILL make you hate the Covenant bastards even more. Had to play through the game again after finishing the book! :)

Derrik Draven

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Chris
Bungie has an online store: can't find the url. But, that's where I bought my stuff.

Amazon might be a good bet too.

Tom Fudold

Stunt Coordinator
Derrik,
Thanks for the tip on the book, I haven't had a chance to start it yet. I will this weekend, and I'm sure I'll play through the game again! The funny thing is, once the Flood starting popping up all over the place, I was looking forward to seeing the Convenant... almost like they were old friends! haha...
Here's the Bungie link to the store:
http://shop.ecompanystore.com/bungie/bng_shop.asp
Tom

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Where did you get the making of Halo DVD????

There was two clips of that type stuff on the recent XBM discs, are they the same?

Sam

Mike_G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mike
Oh, I HATE when something comes in under my radar! I was at CD World yesterday and didn't even know it was out, and I found out on a video game music forum that CD World has it! Grrrr..... Gotta wait 4 hours 'till lunchtime.

Mike

Tom Fudold

Stunt Coordinator
The "Making of DVD" came free with the order from Bungie... I liked it a lot. The clips about Halo from the XBOX magazine are one there, and a lot more.

T.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks