What's new

GTA4 in november?!?!?!? (1 Viewer)

Kevin Clemons

Stunt Coordinator
I called my local game Stop this monring to have them hold a copy of MOH for me and the guy said that you can now reverve the game. He said it is called Grand Theft Auto Vice Squad and takes place in Miami. Am I dreaming or is this a little soon for a sequel?

Kevin

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
It's GTA: Vice City, set in the city from the original game with a definite "Miami Vice" theme to it.

It's not a full blown sequel, think of it as a 'value added' expansion pack.

It is not GTA4.

October 2002 for it. A year after GTA3.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
I know it was announced for PC as well, but is that out in November as well? Is this just a GTA1 remake with the GTA3 engine?

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
Hmm, I didn't know it was being based on the original Vice City from GTA. Do you know if they are really basing it on the frankly huge, but all square corners original map, or if its just a case of using the same name? Bombing around in some of those stupidly fast cars that were in the original and trying the bridge jump would be fun, but I've not much against the original top down view, so I'm hoping for new missions.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
When I say "based", I mean "set in". It won't be using the same map. Sorry for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geogonz
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale