What's new

Greetings from Undercrank... (1 Viewer)

Undercrank Prods.

Auditioning
Real Name
Ben Model
Just wanted to say hi, and that I've just gotten around to joining the forum. My label, Undercrank Productions, has been releasing DVDs – and as of this year, also Blu-ray – of undiscovered gems of the silent film era since 2013. Most of our titles are sourced from prints at the Library of Congress, from 35mm preservation materials. Some of our projects – like the recently released Marion Davies picture Beverly of Graustark (restored by LoC from a 35mm nitrate print, and scored by me) – have been licensed to TCM.

The site for Undercrank is here, and my site for my silent film accompaniment work is here.

Thanks.

Ben

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Welcome to the forum, Ben! I’ve enjoyed your performances, both recorded and in person, for many years. Great to have you here.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
Welcome, Ben! You know I always get whatever Undercrank Productions releases because I can be sure of the quality and care lavished on the product. Hope to see you in '23 and regards to your wife!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks