What's new

Green Acres (1 Viewer)

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
When I saw the topic, I thought you had some release news. Ah well, too good to be true.
For what it's worth, if they release 'em, I'll buy 'em.
-Gabe

Dave P

Auditioning
I'd buy every episode issued. Already have the VHS compilations. Would love to see a season-by-season set.

MatthewA

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matthew
I, too, would buy the complete series on DVD.
MGM owns the rights, so they'll probably need a little convincing.
I would also like to see Fame (still in production during the MGM library gutting by Turner, therefore was not included in the library deal), The (original) Addams Family, and Cagney & Lacey from MGM.
------------------
Petition to release The Mary Tyler Moore Show on DVD

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I would buy the entire series. There is no TV comedy as funny as this program.
I'm encouraged to hear MGM has the rights....perhaps they could be convinced....
------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
I look forward to the reviews of the "fully restored" Green Acres collection:
"... viewed in progressive scan, the rich pink hues on Arnold Ziffel gave the pig an almost 3-dimensional effect that really drew me into the story."
"... Mr. Haney's crackling voice never sounded more gen-u-ine than on the newly re-mixed Dolby Digital 5.1 soundtrack."
Farm livin' is the life for me. :)

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Brian Perry,
Could you please tell me were you saw Petticoat Junction on DVD. I would definately order that. Just think, Billie Jo, Bobby Jo and Betty Jo in your own collection. And lets not forget crazy Uncle Joe. :D

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
MGM is sitting on a bunch of quality TV shows. Think Stargate SG-1 is the only show they've released so far.
Gord

Page

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up a copy of "Petticoat Junction" at Suncoast Video. I think it had four or five episodes. That GREAT theme song was missing from each episode due, probably, to some sort of copyright issue. (What IS it with these music rights?! The rights are probably owned by some big corporation who won't ALLOW a cheap DVD company to use them unless they pay a hefty licensing fee. Who do they think they are? Anyway...) Image quality is pretty good and the price was about ten bucks.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks