What's new

Ghost recon friends list support is horrible how are the others? (1 Viewer)

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
When you're in ghost recon you can't see whos playing what or where. You can't tell if they're playing ghost recon or something else. Is mechassault any better? Things seemed to be pretty uniform between motogp and the 2k3 games. So I was expecting to at least be able to see who was playing what from it. Also it does this refresh thing so that if someone comes on line while you're scrolling through your list it kicks you to the top of the list. I hope they can patch this or something.

Tom Fudold

Stunt Coordinator
In Ghost Recon, while in the Multiplayer menu, look at the bottom, it says to hit Start for Options. You'll see ONLINE OPTIONS on the bottome, hit that... then you'll see the friends list... It's not that bad at all.

Tom

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
I know how to get to the friends list. But when you're on the friends list it tells you nothing of whos playing what. It lists if they are online and if they have voice enabled. That is it. If someone invites you to play a game it will tell you as long as its ghost recon. In any of the other games moto gp, nfl2k3, nba 2k3 if you looked at your friends list you could see what they were playing along with the other information.

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
That sucks. Hopefully they can change that with an update. Anyway, I just got GR via FedEx this morning so I'll be trying it out later today. Hopefully, you other HTF folks will be on so I can get aquainted with it.

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Mechassault does tell you what game your friends are playing, but the only way to find out is to click on them.

Dean

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
In GR, I think you can tell if they are playing GR....

It will say "invite friend" if they are. Otherwise, it doesn't.

I think.

Tom Fudold

Stunt Coordinator
Mike,

I see what you mean now. I was under the impression you didn't know where the Friends option was. Since it took me a bit to find... rather buried in menus to get it.

I love the game so far... I hope things stay lag-free when the mass public get involved!

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks