What's new

Fun with Titles: A neat game! (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
The Old Couple: After becoming too old to live on their own, Felix and Oscar find themselves having to share yet another living space...but this time it's in a convalescent home.

The Count of Monte Crisco: Falsey imprisoned by his corporation, a CEO of a lard company takes his revenge on his stock holders.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Cluck: A farmer discovers a universal remote that can control time, causing havoc with his resident rooster who never knows when to crow.

Howards Ent: A stuffy butler at an English country estate befriends a giant walking, talking tree.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
On Golden Pong: An old man's gold-plated commemorative Pong game brings three generations together

Ulee's Golf: A man buys and restores an old mini-golf course

Dolors: Gang violence in LA cause a cop to question his sanity

bobbyg2

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bobby Geiser
World Grade Center- The adventures of under-achieving grade-school students that try and hack into the governments grade mainframe.

Thirteen Ghoats- If the director spelled this badly, you can only imagine how terrible this goat love movie is...

Bladiator- The adventures of a Greek man with a super strength bladder.

Bats and Dogs- The war between the bats upstairs and the dogs downstairs.

I'm out of ideas for the moment.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Ballrats - Rodents with oversized genitalia terrorize New York City. (perfect plot for a Sci-Fi Channel movie of the week)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Paper Poon. They're not selling Bibles door-to-door. ;)

E.R. The Extra-terrestial. Big screen version of that "Alien Autopsy".

Dime Bandits. Little men and an english boy who steal dimes (and only dimes) from famous people throughout history. Eventually God comes and takes the dimes back and forces them to work the vending machine maintenance Dept.

The Secret of NIHH. Mice infiltrate the National Institute of High Heels and begin wearing the uncomfortable shoes around the farm until they realise they can't outrun Dragon the farm cat. So a friendly crow helps them make really fast running shoes out of corn kernals.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
I just had an SNL Celebrity Jeopardy moment. I thought the title of this thread was "Fun with Tities." Imagine my disappointment when I start reading the posts.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Rome Alone: Julius Caesar is left behind at the Colosseum. Hilarity ensues when the Senate (thinking the Colosseum is vacant) come in to take over.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Great Balls of Wire. Biopic from an alternate universe that has an android Jerry Lee Lewis impregnating 13 year old cousins everywhere.

Lust in Space. Dr. Smith shows his "Jupiter 2" to the female aliens all across the galaxy. And a now grown up (and OUT) Will Robinson travels the futuristic earth with his pimp "the robot".

Watership Town. An all-rabbit adaption of Animal Farm. The rabbits wear clothes, walk on 2-legs...it's a mad house!

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
^^^^
I should be interviewed for that. Yum!

Spanking the Monkee. Will it be Mickey, Mike, Davy or Peter? No...there will be no spoilers posted here!

Sighs. Another "masterpiece" from M. Night Shyamalan. A small town is infested with a mysterious tribe of bored children.

The Jailor Who Fell From the Grace of the Sea. Kris Kristopherson plays a former Alcatraz prison guard who continues the search for the escaped prisoners from that other flick Escape from Alcatraz. ;)

In the end he finds them but gets disected.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
My Name is Earp: After stumbling out of a saloon and being trampled by a stagecoach, Wyatt Earp realizes he must turn his life around and start doing good again by repaying people for all the bad things he's done.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Chitty Chitty Gang Bang - Dick Van Dyke's the toughest homie in the hood when he wipes out his rivals with a series of flybys.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Finger Snaps - When a girl becomes a werewolf, her sister forces her to do her sister's chores in exchange for keeping her secret.

Crease - Crease is the word as Danny's hip wrinkled-clothes look is threatened by his new girlfriend Sandy, a compulsive ironer.

My Own Wurst Enemy - Henry leads a normal life until he becomes entangled with a psychotic deli owner named Edward.

Pushing Dailies - Even Ned's ability to reanimate the dead with a single touch may not be enough to save the print media.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Mr. Holland's Onus - Glenn Holland hates being a teacher.

Tron Man - Weapon's developer Kevin Flynn builds the ultimate virtual armored suit.

Apollo 14 - Everything goes just fine.

Back to the Suture - Dr. McFly has to re-do the operation.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks