What's new

FT: Pioneer DVR-A03 DVD-R-RW drive for DTC-100. (1 Viewer)

Kevin Coleman

Second Unit
Plus a little cash depending on what all you are offering. I just need to be able to see DTV's HDTV offerings. Do I have to have an oval dish just to get their HDTV chanells?
The Pioneer A03 drive retails for 999.00. DVD-R's can be played in most DVD players. It comes with software. Making
DVD's is just a little beyond my technical abilities right now. I am going to wait for a set top version.
Feel free to post any
offers in this thread.
Kevin C. :)

JerryW

Supporting Actor
You'll need to post a price. Otherwise they (the admins) will lock this thread.
------------------
"But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being." - Freddy

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
DVD's is just a little beyond my technical abilities right now. I am going to wait for a set top version.
Not if you've got a Mac. I used iDVD to check the DVD-RAM on the RP91 and made a DVD with the Monsters Inc. trailer in 6 minutes. :) Still haven't gotten DVD-RAMs with mp3s to work in the RP91.

Kevin Coleman

Second Unit
Gee thanks for your support Joseph,
That makes me feel alot better.
confused.gif

Kevin C.

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Yeah, my bad. I thought it was a FS thread... ack, I need to get more sleep.
wink.gif

------------------
"But you have to remember that a worm, with very few exceptions, is not a human being." - Freddy

Kevin Coleman

Second Unit
Okay guys the deal just got sweeter. I will trade straight across for a DTC-100 receiver. The lowest you can buy this drive for right now on the net is 610.00 and they are not even in stock right now. Or I will take 450.00 for the drive.
Kevin C. :)

Erick Sanchez

Auditioning
I am interested , but I don't have a DTC for trade. Are you a collecter, is their anything else you would trade for .What shape is the Pioneer in .
email me
erick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks