What's new
World Wide Stereo

FS:Sherwood Newcastle R-945 (1 Viewer)

Randy Noel

Stunt Coordinator
SOLD!!

This receiver was named Product of the Year by Audio Revolution the year it was introduced. Here is a link to the review: http://www.audiorevolution.com/equip...945/index.html
Great hi-current amp, 5.1 receiver, DD,DTS,Pro Logic, a true 100w x 5.

Unit is 3 1/2 yrs old, never pushed, in great condition. Includes remote, manual, remote codes booklet. Original list price $1299.00. Asking $250.00 including shipping insured.

Check my ebay feedback under biosman.

728x90

Randy Noel

Stunt Coordinator
Updated to include shipping. Here's a quote from the review:

"Enter the comprehensive Sherwood Newcastle R-945, which provides powerful amplification for five channels, functions as a full-featured A/V preamplifier, has a built-in phono section, includes an AM/FM tuner, as well as a useful universal remote controller. Add to that the fact that the Sherwood Newcastle R-945 is the first A/V Receiver to offer both Dolby Digital and DTS decoding anywhere near $1299 and you have a serious A/V contender."

Paul Bouchard

Auditioning
Hey there, Interested in your 945 - already have a 925 that I like, but no DTS. Interested in $200 immediate payment via Paypal?

Paul Bouchard

Auditioning
Regarding my offer for this unit. I apologized to the seller privately, but I would also like to apologize to the members of this forum. It was not my intention to post an offer publicly, and I hope I did not offend Randy or anyone who read the post. Paul Bouchard

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkletoes
Recent bookmarks