FS: Paradigm Monitor 7's Boston Area Only.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Marc Angeles, Jul 8, 2001.

1. Marc Angeles

Marc Angeles Stunt Coordinator

For sale in the Boston area only, 1 pair of Paradigm Monitor 7's (version 1) in excellent condition. No scratches or dents, bought new locally in Dec 2000, and have never been abused. I have upgraded to Klipsch legends so these need a new home. I have the original receipt and manuals, but no box. Without the original boxes, I don't want to risk shipping the speakers. I am looking for 350.00 for the pair or best offer. I can also deliver the speakers within a reasonable distance from Boston if necessary.
    Thanks,
    Marc

2. ryan davis

ryan davis Stunt Coordinator

Are you sure you do not want to ship these? I am very interested.
    ------------------

3. Mike Voigt

Mike Voigt Supporting Actor

No OBO's. Firm prices only.
    This is not an auction board.
    Thanks,
    Mike

4. Marc Angeles

I'd love to ship them, but I haven't found a box that will fit these speakers. Believe me, I have looked long and hard with no luck so unfortunatly, they have to be sold locally. Another thing, I always thought that obo means that if my asking price isn't met, the best offer UNDER it will get the sale. In an auction, an asking price is first stated and the best offer OVER that is the winning bid. Well, I want 350.00 "firm" for the speakers.
    thanks,
    marc

5. Marc Angeles

Still for Sale!