What's new

FS: Paradigm Monitor 7's Boston Area Only. (1 Viewer)

Marc Angeles

Stunt Coordinator
For sale in the Boston area only, 1 pair of Paradigm Monitor 7's (version 1) in excellent condition. No scratches or dents, bought new locally in Dec 2000, and have never been abused. I have upgraded to Klipsch legends so these need a new home. I have the original receipt and manuals, but no box. Without the original boxes, I don't want to risk shipping the speakers. I am looking for 350.00 for the pair or best offer. I can also deliver the speakers within a reasonable distance from Boston if necessary.
Thanks,
Marc

ryan davis

Stunt Coordinator
Are you sure you do not want to ship these? I am very interested.
------------------

Marc Angeles

Stunt Coordinator
I'd love to ship them, but I haven't found a box that will fit these speakers. Believe me, I have looked long and hard with no luck so unfortunatly, they have to be sold locally. Another thing, I always thought that obo means that if my asking price isn't met, the best offer UNDER it will get the sale. In an auction, an asking price is first stated and the best offer OVER that is the winning bid. Well, I want 350.00 "firm" for the speakers.
thanks,
marc

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks