What's new

FS: Home Theater Equipment (1 Viewer)

BillB

Agent
Kincade,

I'm at work right now but will send you PM tonight with shipping information and answers to your other questions.

Bill

BillB

Agent
Kincade,

I'm at work right now but will send you PM tonight with shipping information and answers to your other questions.

Bill

BillB

Agent
Price drop:

Sony 34XBR910 - $1000 (MSRP: $2499)
Marantz SR9300 Receiver - $1000 (MSRP: $3200)

Everything else is sold (Thanks everyone).

No one out there is interested in a Sony 34XBR910 for $1000??? 7 months old? Set was calibrated by Gregg Loewen about 2 months ago. Need to "move up" to larger screen (plasma, LCD, etc. whatever looks best). Local pickup in New Jersey is tough and limits possible customers but I thought somebody in the Tri-State area would want one of the best HDTVs out there.

Top-of-the-line Marantz Receiver (7 months old) for $1000

Got to move this stuff to make way for upgrades.

Any interest?

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I'd take the TV if I could pick it up. *sigh* :frowning:

It's probably damn near impossible to ship that 200lb monster...

BillB

Agent
Yeah - it's definitely heavy but well worth a drive to save over $1000 on a great set. I'd hate to put it on eBay so I'll wait a little longer here.

Thanks for your interest.

Bill

vasia

Stunt Coordinator
Bump for the excellent Marantz receiver. Just could not keep away seeing this steal of a lifetime not getting attention. According to the reviews I saw it tops Rotel separates. Its too bad I already got SR8300 and can no longer return it.

Roy C.

Second Unit
Bill,

thanks for your quick response. Did you get my last to emails?? I'm ready when you are!

LMK,
Roy C.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks