What's new

FS/FT: Panasonic CT-27D30 27" Television (1 Viewer)

Bryce

Stunt Coordinator
27" color tv purchased in November 2000. Has dual tuner pip, s-video input, component video input, panablack tube, front A/V input, stereo sound. Selling because I replaced it with a 32" hitachi HDTV. Would prefer a local sale but would consider shipping. $270 or best offer. Would also consider some sort of trade possibly for an amplifier.

Bryce

Stunt Coordinator
I would be willing to ship I suppose since I'm not receiving any other offers.

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
Hi Bryce

3 questions:

1) can you give me the width and depth of this TV ?
2) does it do the "squeeze"
3) would you be willing to meet halfway between Milwaukee and Madison ??

Thanks

Bryce

Stunt Coordinator
Dimensions (H x W x D) 23.4" x 26.2" x 21.4"
I am pretty sure you can do the squeeze trick from the service menu but as I have never attempted this I can't say for certain. I would be willing to meet you part way but it
would actually be halfway between Milwaukee and Manitowoc (about 70 miles north of Milwaukee on the lake) since I am home for the summer to work (I attend UW-madison).

Bryce

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry Phu if you made an offer I did not receive it. Part of the problem I'm sure lies in the fact that I still had my older email address listed here and that gets quite a bit of spam. There will be no problem if you send it to my yahoo address.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks