What's new

FS: Denon DVD-2200 DVD/SACD/DVD-A Player (1 Viewer)

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
SOLD

Fantastic condition. I'm the original owner. Non-smoking home. I have the original box & manual. The firmware has been updated to take care of the Diana Krall "Live In Paris" & Alien DTS issues. I used this primarily for SACD & DVD-A playback, but it was my primary DVD machine for a time as well.

Selling because it's been replaced by a Denon DVD-2900. I was keeping it as a backup machine, but I've also got an Oppo 980 floating around, so it's time to get it out of my closet.

Denon USA | Archived DVD Players

-Dave

ilikeknives

Auditioning
Real Name
Glenn Larsen
Dave, sorry for what may be the dumbest question, but what does 'bump" or 'bump for price drop' mean? Can you tell I'm a NooB?:laugh: Thanks.-Glenn

mylan

Screenwriter

When a new post is added, those that came before are moved down by time, date, etc. so by posting again on his thread, he moves the thread to the top of the order so more eyes see it and he increases his chances of selling his item, so he "bumped" his thread to the top of the list and bump for a price drop means he is willing to drop his price or terms of sale.

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
Price lowered again. I know this is a bit dated for straight DVD playback, but it really is nice for SACD & DVD-A. Nobody?

-Dave

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
Dave, I may be down depending if you're willing to work with me. PM sent.

gebby44

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Michael
My bad, sorry Dave. I thought I could swing this right now, but I can't.

Someone should pick this up as it's a great deal.

DaveHo

Supporting Actor
Bump. To sweeten the deal, I'll throw in Nine Inch Nails: The Downward Spiral SACD. This is the deluxe two disc edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks