What's new

FS: Denon AVR-3803 - $225 - SoCal (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Karl
I have a Denon AVR-3803 that I thought I would put for sale on here before trying on Ebay. It is in excellent shape aside from one problem: DTS decoding does not work properly. I don't know if it is my equipment or the receiver, but I presume it is the reciever since my new one (Panasonic SA-XR55) doesn't exhibit the same issue. The receiver plays the DTS signal for a while and suddenly will switch to a garbled mess of sounds of which I assume is the raw DTS signal sound. If you pause the DVD, then press play again the signal will be decoded again and all is good. Everything else with the unit, to my knowledge, is 100%.

Due to the above issue I'm asking only $225 for this unit, local pickup highly preferred. I'm located in Valencia, CA. I'll be willing to ship only if I don't get any local offers. I'd really prefer not to since it is such a heavy unit. The warranty period has, unfortunately, expired. I have all the original materials including the box, manuals, remote, and receipt.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks