What's new

FS: 2 Adire Audio Tempest Drivers w/IB box (1 Viewer)

Brian Steeves

Second Unit
Drivers have been SOLD but the box is free to anyone that wants to come and get it.

I have for sale 2 Adire Audio Tempest drivers. Both are in boxes. One is brand new never used. The other was only slightly used. I bought these originally to do a IB set-up but plans have changed so they are up for sale. In fact I even built a box to house them. The box is built from 3/4" Baltic Birch plywood. Joints are mated with biscuits, glue and staples. T-nuts are already installed. I made the box for two Tempest but made the other sides big enough to ad two more at a later date. All you would need to do is cut your hole in the wall, ceiling or floor and mount the box and drivers.

I'd like to sell the drivers as a pair for $200 OBO + actual shipping. I will include the box for free if you buy the drivers and cover the shipping costs. Of course if anyone is close to me in Florida you'd be welcome to come get everything.

Shoot me a PM or email with any questions.

Jordan_Brulotte

Stunt Coordinator
Hi, I am assuming that these are original tempests and not the newest versions? Are they both DVC 8ohm? Shipping cost on these will determine if I can get these, as I live in BC. If I pm you my address can you get an estimate on shipping?

E-A-G-L-E-S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matthew
Nice deal guys....two of these would better one Tempest-X(I own a tempest-x) and for less $.

Brian Steeves

Second Unit
Well guys I'm cleaning out the garage and this manifold has to go. I hate to throw it out but I will if I have to. I'm going to give it till Monday then it's going in the trash. If anyone wants it and is close enough to come and pick it up then by all means come and get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks