What's new

Friday The 13th SEs/Box Set Info Coming on September 19th!? (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
So why have they revealed the special features for parts 1 and 2, but are not saying anything for part 3 ??? if they are calling it a deluxe edition just for the 3-D option alone
The boxed set version of Part 3 does have a moderated cast commentary. That should probably be on there, along with the 3-D option. Hell, there have been "Deluxe" or "Special Edition" releases with less than that. Still, I do hope they add some more stuff for Part 3.

Simon Caleb

Stunt Coordinator
Perhaps the delay in releasing Parts 2 and 3 on BD are a sign they're hoping to source the cut footage ;o)

Yes, yes, call me the eternal optimist!
After all we are getting an uncut 'My Bloody Valentine'...

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Good news but rumors are making the rounds that the cut footage for 2, 4,5 and 8 has been found. Apparently they were lying next to LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT and the missing reels of GREED in Stanley Kubrick's back yard.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
The 3-D anaglyph method might not look that bad as Journey To The Center of The Earth has some good 3-D reviews where as The Polar Express did not. Of course 3-D in the field-sequential method would look a lot better but we will probably not see that till 2010.

MattFini

Supporting Actor
People have said for years that the edited footage was gone forever. They said the same thing about My Bloody Valentine, but look at it now ...

And I'll be getting F13 on Blu-ray. I haven't decided whether or not I'll be the SDs of 2 and 3. Why the hell can't Paramount release all three to BD at the same time!?

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Not to change the subject, but there is a rumour going around, that in a book called making friday the 13th, inside the book there are pictures of the cut footage from part 3 ?????? Anyone that has the book, can you confirm ??? I would buy the book if this is true.

Joe Karlosi

Senior HTF Member
I haven't been able to find it now, but a few years ago there was an online site devoted specifically to FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 3, and it showed the actual photos of filming the original ending, where Chris gets her head lopped off by Jason.

Real Name
Chris
I'll pick up Part 3 just because I've wanted it in 3-D forever, but the others I'll hold out for because there will eventually be the BR box set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks