What's new
World Wide Stereo

Freaks & Geeks 8 DVD Yearbook $49.99!! at Fry's (1 Viewer)

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
This is obviously a misprice. I wasn't even aware that these were going to be sold in stores. I went by Fry's to pick up some things, and get X2 on DVD for $9.99....well, I saw the Freaks & Geeks regular box sets for $49.99, looked at it, and continued scanning down the isle. I saw another copy of the regular box set sitting in front of a green book. I thought the F&G was out of place, but noticed the sticker on the book said Freaks and Geeks on it too....sure enough, it's the yearbook edition. They had 2 of them. I bought them both and am selling the 2nd on Ebay...so basically I got my copy for free.

Check you local Fry's. When they scanned the bar code on the back of the shrink-wrap, they rang up in the computer as $49.99, so it's not that they had put the wrong sticker on the front of them.

This is some very cool packaging...

http://mindwarp.us/pics/F&G.jpg

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member

Sounds like you got exceptionally lucky, Kyle. No sign of the LE at my local Fry's, just four regular editions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunday Billy
Recent bookmarks