What's new

FOX PRESS RELEASE: FIRST BLU-RAY TITLES (1 Viewer)

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Awesome conspiracy theory, dude. :rolleyes

Except, of course, if you bothered to look at either his signature or his title, or the big words in the thread title that say "PRESS RELEASE".

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member

Such statements are pointless and just thread crapping because every studio has had poor or "lame" releases at lauch for Blu Ray and HDDVD. The same can be said for every studios intial titles for DVD's lauch back in 1997. Its par for the course, studios will not release their big guns until there is more market penetration.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Well, Fox won't get much market penetration at those prices. I'm only buying "Speed" from their initial releases. Also, I will only buy those titles I really got to have in my BR Library as long as those prices stay at MRSP of $39.98. It's not that I can't afford them, but in order to drive prices down from Fox with Blu-ray, we have to repeat what we did with Paramount and SD DVD. You have to keep their sales numbers down to drive home the point, that the overpricing of their product is affecting their sales figures.

Crawdaddy

Dave H

Senior HTF Member

I agree which is why I'm not investing in either format right now. Neither format has many titles which interest me and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks