What's new

For those that are GEARHEADS:...tv shows? (1 Viewer)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I am sure I am not the only one that considers them self a gearhead (amongst other things!) and I watch a lot of shows about muscle cars and such I just wanted to see other then the ones I watch, which shows you guys watch too. So post'em up if their not on this list and lets get a good idea of what is out there to watch.

I watch:
Hot Rod Tv
Muscle Car
My Classic Car
Rides
Payback
Overhaulin
Gearz (Stacy David formerly of Trucks)
Two Guys Garage
Chop, Cut, Rebuild

So what do you guys watch?

PS-Here is my weekend ride, post a pic of your ride too if you like.
99' T/A Firehawk #157, LS1 A4 300+ hp.

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt
I always enjoy Victory by Design when I can find it on. I own a number of the DVDs, although I'm no longer sure whether they are in print. Not sure they're making any further episodes, either.

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
It's strange for someone who is a big a gearhead as I am that I don't watch a lot of TV shows about cars. I'll watch Pinks, Rides and/or Payback if I'm flipping though the channels and see them on, but that's about it.

That's a good looking Firehawk, Todd. Here's a pic of my baby:

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I find those Top Gear guys fairly obnoxious as they'll hardly ever say a nice thing about a car that isn't made in either Germany or Italy.

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor
I used to watch Trucks! when it was hosted by Stacy but quickly tuned out when it started looking more like a tribute to WWE or something. I still enjoy watching Extreme 4x4, as I enjoy anything off-roading related. Doesn't hurt that Jessie is easy on the eyes as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks