What's new

First Blood on Blu-Ray (1 Viewer)

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
I was very impressed with the quality of this 25 year old presentation. Much of the movie is set in overcast, dark and wooded settings so taking that into consideration, it was a nice surprise.
For those that enjoy commentaries (I love them), Stallone's commentary is one of the best I've heard. It is certainly the best for an actor's commentary. He goes into great detail about the making of the film and there is hardly any silence throughout the entire picture. I never knew that during the chase scene when Stallone is on the bike and goes from the town to the mountains, there is one part where the police car flips over the side of a small cliff. It was totally accidental. And they ended up keeping it in the film. I love little tidbits like that. Anyway, his commentary is exclusive to the blu-ray disc so if you are a fan of them, check his out.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Hah, that reminds me of Speed. I believe on the extras they say it was an accident when that the one car flies off the car carrier.

Chris Dugger

Supporting Actor
The question I have is how does the Blu transfer compare to the Hd DVD Oz Disc or the Europe disc.....

Dugger

Jim_K

Senior HTF Member
I was rather impressed with the PQ on this one. Really blows away the various SD versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks