What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Finally over my PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) (1 Viewer)

Jin E

Second Unit
I was going to start a thread but noticed another MC thread. As you can tell I said "screw it" and decided to start one anyways :) After 2-3 months of constant raining and cold weather I've finally been able to get out on the bike and enjoy the 70+ weather we've had in bama all last week. I put 600 miles on her ;ast week... which IMHO is a good start! I even added an extra scuff or two to my new knee pucks on my leathers. Here is a pic of me from last week when I got home from my commute from work. Anyone else gotten their two wheelers out yet?

Jin on the VFR

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
yeah, I took mine out about a week ago and had a great time. Then the big moving truck came and took it away to the new owner :frowning:

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Even though it's always riding season in Las Vegas, ;) I managed to get my first decent ride in a long time this morning. Myself and a buddy did 240 miles this morning. It was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks