What's new

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
I'm only buying it for Lady on a Train as well. I don't like these sets much and wish they were singles.
I agree. Usually, there's only one film in a set I'm interested in, so I have to REALLY want it to buy the whole thing. And yet, the Kino Insider said these sets are big sellers.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Christmas Holiday was released on a legitimate DVD in the United Kingdom. I have the disc. I bought it years ago so I don't know if it's still available.
What makes you think it's a legitimate DVD? Does it have a UPC code?

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
What makes you think it's a legitimate DVD? Does it have a UPC code?
The only codes I can see are the product code (5 019322 064923) and the DD Video code (DD 06492) The disc also shows VFC50377.

The package reads: C 1966 Universal Studios. Renewed 1971 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved. Packaging DD Video 2003. A Universal Studios film distributed in the U. K. by DD Video.

With some items - novels, films, music etc. - the copyright situation varies from one country to another. I have no reason to believe this disc is not legitimate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks