JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I've noticed something rather strange and I was hoping someone may have some information about it. I need to get a new copy of FileMaker Pro (Mac version) and have been watching eBay. Whenever someone has a copy of the current version for sale, it suddenly disappears. This has happened several times since I started looking. One guy had four copies, and they all disappeared.

Is FileMaker (which I think is owned by Apple) somehow stopping auctions of current versions of their software? I can't imagine how they could to this. BTW, it only seems to be full copies, not the upgrades.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
It's probably due to publisher complaints. They can get stuff pulled even if it's legit.

I don't know what version you want, but right now there are 54 auctions with that product.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Chris, I think that must be the case. Unfortunately, there aren't that many copies for me to choose from since I need the Mac version. 7 would be best, but I could slide by with 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks