What's new

Felicity Season One (1 Viewer)

Has anyone heard a conformation on the rumored release of Felicity Season One for November 5, 2002? Or what about the specs & special features. I always thought a yearbook layout would be cool~Freshman for season one, Sophomore season two--Etc.

~Kathleen :b

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Haven't seen anything definitive yet (though I haven't been looking).
A yearbook layout would be cool. But then I just take the disks out of the case and load them all in the changer; I never open the case again :) Would look good on the shelf though.
I wonder if they will restore the scene with Felicity warning Elena?
//Ken

EmilieB

Grip
I wonder if they will restore the scene with Felicity warning Elena?
I really hope so :) I'm still not over that silly ending with Elena alive without explanation.
I haven't heard anything more, Kathleen. I also heard about the November 5th date. Unfortunately I can't confirm it. By the way cool idea for a yearbook layout :)

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I lost interest in Felicity as the series progressed (Meghan mellowing out, Felicity and Ben's MAJOR commitment issues/downright cheating, etc.), but season 1 has a secure place in my shelf if it is indeed released :)

I don't know if you saw the last six or so episodes, but they were the best on TV that I'd seen in a long time. The graduation episode was the best ever. The whole Elena thing at the end of the series was a bit confusing but other than that I give all of season 4 an A. (just for the whole Noel/Ben situation and the time travel.) Season 3 was ok, but 1 & 2 rocked.

~Kathleen
(who is obsessed with the WB and is still crushed about Jack & Jill and the ending of Felicity!):b

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
I honestly missed most of the final season, but they'll rerun them over the summer in my area, so I'll give them a shot.
Now if only the WB would get its act together and release Dawson's Creek in season sets... :D

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
What!? Felicity on DVD!!!???
Where was this heard. I would kill for this set, but knowing it's from Touchstone television, who would release it? Do they even do much TV show on DVD?
I hope this show is released. I would be such a happy camper. :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Relax, Robert. At this time it's really just an unsubstantiated rumor from another on-line forum.

The person who posted the info about it and a couple of other shows has not been verified as someone in a position to know. Gord's been digging into this, and come up empty so far. But then again, for half the past week he's been on-the-road, so perhaps something's developed since then that I don't know about.

EricCr

Stunt Coordinator
Now if only the WB would get its act together and release Dawson's Creek in season sets...
Actually this would be a Columbia release. They produce the show for WB. The official site has all but confirmed that sets will be coming but no date has been set that they are talking about. We will probably have to wait till after it hits syndication. They are very aware of the interest and the potential for good sales. Felicity on the other hand I don't believe had enough episodes to reach the syndication point so it stands a better chance of a quick release.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Actually, Felicity will be airing on WE starting fall. :) Dawson's Creek hit it's 100 episode mark, so I think that be in syndication by fall too. Meaning that the first season would most likely come out Early 2003, or at least by summer 2003 (assuming they do season sets...)

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
This "rumor" has some great cover art:

:D
Not only that the other "rumored" titles got some cover art too.
Which you can see here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks