What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

F.B.I. from WBA (1 Viewer)

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
I don't have this set but the last 3-4 Hanna-Barbera releases have been using dual layer DVD-r and I have those. No playback issues with any of them.

Originally Posted by DeWilson
These are duel-layers DVD-r? Any reports of problems-playback-compatibility?

stuartfanning

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stuart Fanning
Originally Posted by MattH.
Oh, yes, I well remember the announcer each week intoning, "The F.B.I. - in color!" as ABC did with many of their shows. I was young, but I do remember it.
As illustrated here.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
No. They begin with the fanfare and "The Mission Of The FBI" screen which transitions into the opening teaser scene.

stuartfanning

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Stuart Fanning
I have uploaded the second season episode: 'Flight Plan' to YouTube. It is complete and unedited as broadcast in 1967 so includes sponsor tags and commercials and a promo for the following weeks episode.

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
Season 1, Volume 2 is to be released Tuesday
http://yfrog.com/z/h7kal2j

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
I know at least one regular poster here at HTF that will be doing flips as soon as they see this news.

Gary "good news for fans of this series!" O.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
You got that right! :) That now gets me the fun episode "Flight To Harbin" with Arthur Hill as a scientiist who due to a mental breakdown decides to hijack a commercial jet to Red China. And the bonus of Jessica Walter and Nancy Kovack in the same episode! (albeit wasted as the two stewardesses, they were using that term then). This episode was one of a handful of "FBI" episodes that used to make the rounds on cheap DVD on e-bay taken from the worst looking 16 mm print you ever saw.
With a full S1 that takes care of the "Core" group of episodes for me.

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jack
Order placed and with overnight delivery for fastest service! (that's how much I want this)

Mike*HTF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
cajunhillbilly said:
Now we need 77 Sunset Strip
Definitely!
Ordered the second installment of The F.B.I. today -
Would have been nice to have had a coupon for free shipping or some other sort of discount.

ToddR2

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Todd Rutherford
Mike, agreed. I might wait the six weeks for this to show up on Amazon, and avoid the S+H and tax, but I'll definitely pick this up (along with the other eight seasons when available).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinnedunn
Recent bookmarks