What's new

Electra-Woman/Big Foot/Dr. Shrinker?? (1 Viewer)

Randy*S

Second Unit
Real Name
Randy
Now that Rhino has Land of the Lost on dvd will we ever see the other Krofft action shows? I love them all but being a guy I like the action shows like Big Foot and Wild Boy, Electra-Woman and Dyna Girl and Dr. Shrinker better than the cutesy shows. Any news or rumors?

I'd also like the rest on dvd like The Lost Saucer, Far Out Space Nuts, Wonder Bug and Magic Mongo.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

If you like all of the above, then it'd be better if Rhino released these shows* in their original form: as The Krofft Supershow. Sadly, though, I doubt this will ever happen for several reasons, not the least of which would be the musical performances by Kaptain Kool and the Kongs (with vocals provided by the Osmonds).

*apart from Lost Saucer, which was originally a half-hour show but was cut-down reruns in the brief time it appeard on Krofft Supershow.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Wasn't Dr.Shrinker the man with the evil mind? ;)

Actually, Dr.Shrinker was the man behind divx. :D

Bryan Krantz

Stunt Coordinator
Count me in for Electra-woma and dyna-girl and Bigfoot and Wildboy and Wonder-Bug. Would also like far out space nuts. Bob Denver!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbuffalo
Recent bookmarks