Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
Richard Gallagher

Edge of Eternity Blu-ray Review

Edge-of-Eternity-1-1024x438.png

Edge of Eternity is an above-average thriller which features spectacular CinemaScope views of the Grand Canyon and an exciting climax. It is now available on Blu-ray from Twilight Time with an excellent transfer from Sony.

[review]
Read more.

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
Great review Richard...I'm looking forward to seeing TT's Edge of Eternity...I haven't seen it since I was a kid, but it sounds like it has the virtue of some spectacular Grande Canyon vistas and some great stunts also...Don Siegel knew how to do action movies, of course...I admire Cornel Wilde for his solid if unremarkable studio picture work, Leave Her to Heaven, Road House, etc... but especially so for his independent producer and directing work in the later films The Naked Prey and Beach Red...acting in these films also...

Bob Gu

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob Gudera
There is a scene in EDGE OF ETERNITY where a character, (Tom Fadden), hums the Dragnet theme, (Dum..De..Dum..Dum). The last time I saw EDGE on TV the Dragnet bit was replaced with the Beethoven 'V' For Victory, (Dit..Dot..Dot..Da). Has the Dragnet bit been restored to this release?

Last edited:

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I picked this up as a blind buy shortly after it’s release and I enjoyed it immensely. I’m out of town on vacation at the moment but I’ve been thinking about revisiting it for a while; thanks for the thread bump reminder, I think I’ll make this a priority when I get home!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks