What's new

Easter Parade Blu-ray: Garland Documentary Not Included!/? (1 Viewer)

bob kaplan

Supporting Actor
Real Name
bob kaplan
Just watched the Movie on the new blu ray and went to look for the Garlad bio: JUDY GARLAND: BY MYSELF. i could not find it among the Special Features on the disc menue...and scouted around a bit. But i was not successful. Can someone tell me where it might be accessed? Thanks.

bbath7

Auditioning
Real Name
Brandon Davis
It's very strange. Warner's has never falsely advertised something like this before. The movie looks and sounds fantastic though.

Escapay

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Albert Gutierrez
bbath7 said:
It's very strange. Warner's has never falsely advertised something like this before.
Ironically, the Blu-Ray for Meet Me in St. Louis has the opposite occur. Rather than list a bonus feature but not include it, the back of the Blu-Ray digibook fails to mention bonus features that *are* included on the disc. If I remember correctly, it only lists the introduction, commentary, isolated score, and radio broadcast, and makes no mention of any of the documentaries, theatrical shorts, or trailers, all of which are included.

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
Originally Posted by bbath7
It's very strange. Warner's has never falsely advertised something like this before.
The movie looks and sounds fantastic though.
Actually, IIRC the original packaging of Eyes Wide Shut for both Blu-ray and HD-DVD incorrectly stated that it contained both the Theatrical and Uncensored versions when it only had the Uncensored. Mistakes happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks