What's new

dvd.starwars.com problem (1 Viewer)

balendu

Auditioning
Has anyone been able to view the EP II trailer or access the dvd.starwars.com site. I keep getting the error page with the list of requirements which say that I need to have IE 5+, InterActual browser, Javascript and cookies enabled, a PC, Win 95+ and a DVD ROM drive. I have all of those but it still keeps giving me the error. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Welcome to platform dependent DVDROM content.
At least you can get to the site.
------------------
Link Removed | Burt Lancaster is Link Removed | dOc

GlenH

Stunt Coordinator
I don't think the Episode II preview will be available until Nov 9, 2001 - even for purchasers of the Phantom Menace DVD.

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
I've visited the site. The day the disc was released I visited and watched the "Choices" video, really just some still pictures with moving text and some background music. I have tried to visit a couple other times since, once unsuccessful last weekend (same message you received) and then again last night successfully. The content on the site hasn't changed since day one and, as Glen said, the trailer for Episode 2 is not up and will not be until November 9th.
------------------
"The last thing I want to remembered as is an annoying blabbermouth." - Del Griffith
Link Removed
my DVD collection

Steve-T

Grip
I got alot of errors trying to get there as well. My computer has everything required. I doubt I will try it again. Too much hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katarianig
Recent bookmarks