What's new

DVD ETC. MAGAZINE POLL: Participate and be included in upcoming issue. Click Here! (1 Viewer)

Carrol Jo

Grip
Night At The Roxbury...inane but irresistable.
Romy And Michele's High School Reunion...ditto.
The Long Kiss Goodnight...actually, the humor in this one is great and nothing to be embarrassed about enjoying; but those action sequences are so ridiculously over-the-top they'd make Jerry Bruckheimer blush.

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
Bring It On - Kirsten Dunst is just fantastic in that movie!
Desperado - Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek, Cheech Marin, Steve Buscemi, Quentin Tarantino. How can this be boring?
Independence Day - Lots of very cool action scenes! And I like Will Smith, much better than Adam Sandler if you ask me. But that's another story.
Logan's Run - This is the first movie I remember seeing in a theater. A very interesting story, to say the least. Jenny Agutter is magnificent!
Mortal Kombat - I like the battle scenes, and the american character (Johnny Cage) is hilarious!
Pitch Black - A very cool and, IMHO, underrated sci-fi/horror movie!
Point of No Return - I like Bridget Fonda. 'Nuff said!
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves - Alan Rickman is hilarious in that movie! I love his character.
Species - Natasha Henstridge is part human, part alien and very deadly. Sounds good to me! :D
Stargate - This is actually one of my favorite movies. I simply love the story! I will never understand why this movie is hated by so many people.
Starship Troopers - Lots of action in this one! This movie always reminds me of the superb video game Starcraft. Only the Protoss are missing!
Waterworld - A movie that flopped big time. But I'm one of the few who actually likes it. Must be Jeanne Tripplehorn fault! :D

ace peterson

Second Unit
Charlotte's Web- We bought it for our 2 year old son, but we end up watching it, too! And hey! You can't help but sing along!

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
TANGO AND CASH - Yeeeeahhhh. Tango and Cash. One of my favorites. Where else can you get great one-liners like...
"Rambo was a pu$$y."
"You broke that jaw?"
"I hope you and Cousin It, here, are very happy."
"I want my throat cut by and American jerkoff!"
"LOPEZ!!!!! It's LOPEZ!"
Jack Palance: "aaaaahhhhhh. Mr. Tangoooo and Mr. Cashhhhhhhh."
:)
Starship Troopers - Lots of action in this one! This movie always reminds me of the superb video game Starcraft. Only the Protoss are missing!
By the way, its the other way around! Starcraft should remind you of Starship Troopers! Starcraft came out second!

Chet_F

Supporting Actor
I'll second Dude Where's My Car?
as well as Showgirls which by the way is the most borrowed DVD i have ;)

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Armageddon and The Rock, but in any discussion I’d be hard pressed to defend The Rock and would be loath to even admit that I’d seen Armageddon.

Andrew_L

Auditioning
Sarah McLachlan: Mirroball and A Walk to Remember...i sometimes hear it from my friends for having these

Louis C

Supporting Actor
"Revenge of the Nerds" and "Major League" - So much fun you forget how stupid they are...

and I am quite partial to my favorite B movie,,.....

"Delta Force"

and I almost forgot.. "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story"

BobH

Stunt Coordinator
S.O.B. This is a really pathetic, mis-timed attempt at poking at Hollywood, but ends up having some of the silliest comedy to laugh at. I put it upside down in my collection so nobody will know. I watch it alone. I like Rosanna Arquette topless but skip Julie Andrews topless! Richard Mulligan is worth the $10 price.

ShaneJ

Auditioning
Where the Heart Is - Natalie Portman and Ashley Judd!
Embrace of the Vampire - Alyssa Milano naked!

John Bryant

Second Unit
I am not personally ashamed of any of my movies, but others have different ideas.

The NeverEnding Story
The Ladies Man
AntiTrust

JeromeS

Stunt Coordinator
Driven - Has some of the cheesiest CGI, not a very good story and some lame acting but it has a great soundtrack and I like anything with CART in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks