What's new

DVD cases- snapper? (1 Viewer)

Martin S

Stunt Coordinator
I know everyone hates them but, is there anywhere that sells replacement "Warner Bros" type snapper cases?
I've got a few DVDs with the teeth broken in the holding insert. Can't seem to find anywhere that does them. Help?

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Send your damaged Snapper Trays to Margaret Higgins

Margaret Higgins
Ivy Hill / WMS
375 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014

She will send you free replacements. You can also call her at 212-741-1404. She normally sends you more than you sent her.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Yep, I usually get 2-3 extras when I send them back. Just unsnap the back clasps and remove the cardborad, and mail the plastic empties to Ivy Hill- and you'll get replacements in a few weeks.

-Vince

Martin S

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for that folks. Only problem is I live in Scotland (UK). Do think this would still apply?

Cheers

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
I've had good luck getting some from local rental stores. I think Hollywood video copies the cover and puts it in a keepcase. They usually toss the snapper but if you ask them to hold some for you they might. Every once in a while they come up on Ebay for about $1/ea. too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks