Dune: Part Two (2024)

Alex...

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alex Czaplicki
Title: Dune: Part Two (2023)

Genre: Science Fiction, Adventure

Director: Denis Villeneuve

Cast: Timothée Chalamet, Zendaya, Rebecca Ferguson, Javier Bardem, Stellan Skarsgård, Josh Brolin, Dave Bautista, Charlotte Rampling, Florence Pugh, Stephen McKinley Henderson, Roger Yuan, Benjamin Clémentine

Release: 2023-10-18

Plot: The second and final chapter of ‘Dune’ (2021).

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Cowbell.gif

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I trust Denis Villeneuve's judgment here. Walken is a great actor. I haven't read the book or watched the previous adaptations, so I have no reference for the character anyway. Because I started with Villeneuve's version, I want to finish with it before going to the book.

That being said, Christopher Walken (79) playing the father of Austin Butler (30) and Florence Pugh (26) seems slightly unusual.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
It’s one of those scenarios where a) the spice increases life so his character’s lifespan can be significantly greater than that of a present day human and b) the king sires lots of children in much the same way that many powerful world leaders reproduce at an age past where people of ordinary means stop doing so.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks