Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Matt Hough

Down Three Dark Streets Blu-ray Review
down3darksttop-1024x614.jpg

Arnold Laven’s FBI-based docudrama Down Three Dark Streets combines investigations of several taut and frustrating cases with a behind-the-scenes look at FBI techniques and analytical expertise that keep interest high and suspense nicely sustained.

[review]

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yeah, I'm looking forward to this BD release as I always liked this film. Damn, that screen grab sure looks wonky.:) Thank you for the review. I can finally get rid of my TCM DVD-R recording.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Thanks Matt, I've always been a big Broderick Crawford fan (not to mention a Robert Crawford fan too :) ). I know Twilight Time Movies is running a ClassicFlix sale and just added this and Five Steps to Danger today. From their April Newsletter: For the month of April, get 10% off when you purchase two ClassicFlix titles, 20% off four and 30% off when you purchase six. Discount is added automatically and only applies to the ClassicFlix titles on the same order.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thank you, Adam, for providing this information. Fans of crime cinema of the 1950s should definitely find a way to add these two movies to their collections.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thanks Matt, I've always been a big Broderick Crawford fan (not to mention a Robert Crawford fan too :) ). I know Twilight Time Movies is running a ClassicFlix sale and just added this and Five Steps to Danger today. From their April Newsletter: For the month of April, get 10% off when you purchase two ClassicFlix titles, 20% off four and 30% off when you purchase six. Discount is added automatically and only applies to the ClassicFlix titles on the same order.
Also, ClassicFlix is selling these latest two BD titles for $19.99 each plus $3.99 shipping for a grand total of $43.97. Thank you for the fan comment.:) I revisited my DVD-R copy again and I can't wait to finally have "Down the 3 Dark Streets" in it's OAR.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Thanks for the review, looking forward to receiving mine. Would have put Martha Hyer on the cover as well!
Martha Hyer playing a gangster's moll is some interesting casting while playing Elizabeth Tyson in Sabrina that same year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks