What's new

Does Ron-P's Signature make you want to have a cold one every time you see it? (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I'm going to end up going to Wine and Beer of Carytown and blowing a huge wad of dough on stout and ale.
Fight the good fight Andrew:)
I will be going to the local Liquor warehouse a block from my house very soon. Need some more Steelhead Extra Stout, a great holiday meal.
Peace Out~:D

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Here I am at work waiting for the boss to send that e-mail that says.....alright guys you can go home. Afterall it is a holiday and all. Why hasn't it come yet. I know the first thing I'm going to do is have a frosty one at quittin' time. I think I'll go for a bass ale. Anyone want to join me? (virtually of course unless you literally want to come join me on Cape Cod)
smiley_beertoast.gif

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I shall join thee Sir Tommy. I have been waiting for this day to end since 6 am when I woke up so I can sit back and enjoy a (or plenty of) cold brew(s) tonight, around the fire pit with a Cigar.....oh yes, tonight is going to be sooooooooo relaxing and no work for 4 days.
Peace Out~:D

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Ahh Ron, you're killing me here by mentioning a cigar. Now I'm going to have to find some time (and an escape from my wife and kids mind you) to light up a stogie (sp?)!
smiley_smokin.gif

TimDoss

Second Unit
Thanks for the invite, Ron... unfortunately I read the thread a little late...

maybe another time. I work in Newport/Irvine pretty close

to UCI.

Tommy G

Screenwriter
Top Ten Reasons Why Ron-P is so cool:
10. Wears his baseball hat the right way (frontways)
9. The Green Room
8. Happily Married and Proud of it :emoji_thumbsup:
7. Cool Sig
6. Holding HTF Meet (sounds like fun...wish I lived out on the west coast)
5. Enjoys a good stogie
4. Responds to useless posts like I do
3. Pro-OAR
2. HTF Member
1. Enjoys a good beer
Wow Ron, I bet you never thought there would be a tribute to you. :)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Holy Sheee-it, too funny.
Wow Ron, I bet you never thought there would be a tribute to you
Not in a million years :laugh:
You guys bust me up. Just doing my part for the beer drink'n, cigar smoke'n, HT love'n HTF members.
Smoke Out~:D

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
I'm enjoying a beer, and I was reminded of this fine thread started by yours truly 4 years ago. It occurs to me that Ron needs to bring back the sig that started it all. I understand that HTF beer consumption has dropped by over 50% since ron changed his sig. For the love of all things holy Ron, bring back the giant pint of the good stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks