What's new

Dobie Gillis (1 Viewer)

jimmyjet

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jimmy
i watched the first season on youtube. lots of nice memories. i just purchased it at walmart for $50, free shipping. best deal that i could find. people seem to be running out of copies, so there may not be any more licenses to create new copies, at least for the moment.

so you might want to consider making your purchase soon, in case it goes out of print

jimmyjet

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
jimmy
is ebay a poor place to purchase ? i am hearing that many vendors are selling bootleg copies, that dont always play - not necessarily dobie gillis, just any tv show

smithbrad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
is ebay a poor place to purchase ? i am hearing that many vendors are selling bootleg copies, that dont always play - not necessarily dobie gillis, just any tv show
Ebay is questionable with respect to many TV titles. Especially, full series sets. Generally, they will look the same as the real thing, though the artwork might be a bit fuzzier, and any boxes a bit thinner. What makes them ultimately stand apart is that they use single layer disks instead of dual layer, so the files are close to half the size with double the compression.

dstrong

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Damon
I'm currently watching Season 2 with the Army episodes, most of which I don't care for. The Army episodes come to an end beginning in Season 3, so I'm grateful for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigaspin88
Recent bookmarks