What's new

Hulu Disney+ HBO Max Disney and Warner Brothers to Bundle Disney+, Hulu, and Max (1 Viewer)

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
You can add Max onto your Disney+/Hulu bundle today, so I'm not sure how this will be different?

Kevin Clancy

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin Clancy
Paying one company to be able to watch all services under one umbrella - aren't we essentially bringing everything back full circle to what we had with cable TV? (albeit with programming on demand, rather than linear)

It's like how they're saying podcasts might offer versions live - which is essentially... radio.

Last edited:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
So they’re swapping out ESPN for HboMax I guess?

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
So they’re swapping out ESPN for HboMax I guess?
I think they are giving people choices in bundles of services and both bundles will be available, one including ESPN plus and one containing Max. You will also be able to order the services separately. I imagine other services with multiple owners will also be bundled . If Sony buys Paramount they will break it up selling CBS including its O &O TV stations and all the cable channels and just holding Paramount Pictures and all the film and TV series they own. At that point I imagine Paramount Plus will be bundled with some other streaming services

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Paying one company to be able to watch all services under one umbrella - aren't we essentially bringing everything back full circle to what we had with cable TV? (albeit with programming on demand, rather than linear)

It's like how they're saying podcasts might offer versions live - which is essentially... radio.

Funny you say that.

I just watched an interview -- and I forgot where it was -- where it was predicted that cable TV will be replaced by streaming services that offer all the content channels you need. Essentially, cable TV will turn into broadband-only suppliers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softwinsytems13
Recent bookmarks