What's new

Discount for SVS customers on the CS-Plus! (1 Viewer)

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
OK,
So our old SVS customers have been asking... "I'm giving my 20-39CS to my Granny Smith so's I can upgrade to the killer new SVS CS-Plus subwoofers .... And, aahhhh, can I have some sort of discount, upgrade, trade-in, retro-fit, exchange, or any other sort of incentive since I already own an SVS?"
We'll it being Chirstmas and all, we figured we might make this a bit easier for ya'll to manage (or harder to resist, depending on your perspective).
CS-Plus "Loyal SVS customer discount".
That's right, for a limited time only, and only for current SVS owners*:
10% off single CS-Plus subwoofers/amp packages
20% off dual CS-Plus subwoofers/amp packages
You only need to have us validate that yes, Virginia, he/she IS an SVS customer to cash in on this very limited time offer. An e-mail to [email protected] is all it takes after you order and the discount is yours.
Why are we doing this? First, well, we felt bad for the thousands of folks here that did NOT win the SVS giveaway. And second we have lived with our sample CS-Plus drivers for a bit now and just can't contain ourselves! These drivers will re-define what affordable subwoofers can do. The big OEMs should be afraid, VERY afraid.
Finally, there's the fact that we suspect (NO, we know dang well), that when a few owners of our "regular" CS subwoofers try out the new CS-Plus it'll quickly become our best seller. We just figured we'd kick the process into high gear.
Who better to evaluate how the CS-Plus stacks up than the folks who have been living with them?
Shipping still planned for mid January. Get granny ready to receive your old SVS, the "Plus" is coming soon. This offer expires the day we start shipping this staggering new sub. Figure on or about 25 January 02.
* Small print? You bet. This offer NOT good for owners still in their 45 day trial period who might chose still to return their original purchase. These new owners can return their subs and get the CS-Plus, but discounts will not apply. Please note: SVS is not accepting any subs on trade-in.
Ron

Mike Kao

Second Unit
Ron,

Just have a couple questions. Does this only apply for sub + s1000 amp packages or can I get the discount on purchasing the CS+ alone? Also, I picked up a CS sub used from someone who the had the subwoofer for only a couple weeks. Will this discount apply to me? I'm REALLY dying to see what kind of results I'd get with a CS / CS+ combo package!

Oh, and I'd just like to thank you guys once again for giving us yet another wonderful offer for some awesome subs! You guys are the greatest... I wish you guys at SVS a Happy Holiday!

Thanks,

Mike

DonnyD

Screenwriter
What a company! You guys sure can come up with ways to get your products to US... the bass-mongers!

There are a lot of companies who could benefit from how yall run yours. Your on-the-spot customer service is second to none and your product "speaks" for itself....

Now if I can only find someone to buy my 20-39PC, I'll be on your list......

Bruce N

Second Unit
THUD!
That's me falling out of my chair! Once again Ron and Tom show us how special SV Subwoofers is!
I've been considering exactly this recently, trying to justify upgrading my perfectly good pair of 20-39CSs (serial numbers 5 and 6) and this may just be it!
At the rate you guys have been going the last year where will you be a year from now? I can't wait to see!
Bruce

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Mike,

Yes, we'll apply the discount to sub only purchases (so if you have a Samson or other power amp, use it!). But while we warranty sales based on serial numbers and the date of the original purchase (covering owners even if they are the second or third one), we have no way to traking or verfying second party sales/ownership when it comes to something like $300 discounts (which a full package could easily amount to).

Knowing we have a service issue is easy to do because because there is usually a bad part that comes back. Sorry for that but there is just no practical way for us to administer discounts to any but the original owners. I hope you can understand our position.

We'll even stretch things to cover B-Stock buyers but I'm afraid that's all we can manage.

Ron

Craig Ball

Second Unit
WOW!! SVS Rocks, I too would like to upgrade, It's just that moneys really tight this time of the year:frowning: Anybody in th U.K. want to buy a pair of mint 20-39CS and a Samaon S700 amp? I might even throw in the ART 351 to sweeten the deal.
Craig

Bruce N

Second Unit
This is definitly making it harder to resist for me and the wife may be up for the idea also. This could be it! :D :emoji_thumbsup:
How will a pair of 16-46CS+ with a Crown K1 compare to my pair of first generation 20-39CS with the old 600w Fidek? How about a K2 vs. a K1? I know the Crowns may be a bit much but I really want a no-fan setup and the K1/K2 are pretty much the top of the heap.
Thanks!
Bruce

Rich G

Stunt Coordinator
WOW SVS that is a great offer. Are you guys in this business to make money or friends.;) Probably both.
Since I never owned an SVS I can't partake on this deal, but I hope to snatch up someone's used SVS :emoji_thumbsup:

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
>>>This is definitly making it harder to resist for me and the wife may be up for the idea also. This could be it!

Nick P

Second Unit
I would love to take advantage of this offer.
I have a pair of 20-39cs subs with the Samson 700w amp now for sale if anyone is interested. They are only 7 months old and in mint condition. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

TedO

Stunt Coordinator
WOW, with this kind of deal offered by SVS will I be seeing used SVS subwoofers on ebay? I was watching and there have been none.

So I ordered one!

Can't wait for my 16-46cs+ to arrive.

Ted

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
TedO,

Thanks for the order. With the discount in place this has never been a better time to score a used SVS. The HTF has quite a few listed, and yes, we've even seen them on Ebay.

Funny thing is about 99% of the sellers are simply looking for the NEXT SVS, which as you you is always going to offer superlative performance, no matter what the price point.

CS-Plus orders are going thru the roof, so if you want one soon you best get in line. Bargain hunters (for the used subs being replaced) you have been warned.

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gandalfsuneris
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale