What's new

DIRECT LINK TO WARNER PETITIONS - Vol. 2 (1 Viewer)

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
I thought I'd re-post my direct link to the Warner petitions in hopes that more people can find the links to the current online petitions requesting OAR on Warner releases. It worked for Willy Wonka, it can work for everything else as well. PLEASE SIGN!
The reason for the re-post is that I know some people are reluctant to read overly long threads, and since the threads with the previous links posted are now over four pages long each, it may help in some small way to have them in a shorter thread...

http://www.petitiononline.com/wdvdx/petition.html
[Edited last by Robert Floto on August 29, 2001 at 11:09 AM]
[Edited last by Robert Floto on September 04, 2001 at 06:03 PM]

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
And let's not forget this one:
The "Babylon 5" Anamorphic Widescreen DVD Petition
Of course by posting them in this thread, they are in effect added, but I've added them to the top anyway.
------------------
rfloto1.gif

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Rumor has it that Lord of the Rings might actually be released in OAR. If true, these petitions may be responsible (the Willy Wonka petition was definitely crucial to that film getting an upcoming OAR release).
So please, KEEP SIGNING!!!
------------------
rfloto1.gif

Kimmo Jaskari

Screenwriter
Is it just me or are these petitions getting kind of out of hand?
Don't get me wrong, I've signed every pro-OAR petition I've seen out of the general principle of the thing, but I think we may be risking that the effect of them get diluted.
(That said, if you're reading this, are pro-OAR and haven't signed yet... what are you waiting for, an engraved invitation? :) )
------------------
/Kimmo

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
I've signed every pro-OAR petition I've seen out of the general principle of the thing, but I think we may be risking that the effect of them get diluted.
I've wondered about that myself, but I'm working under the belief that it worked for Willy Wonka, and we should strike while the iron is hot...Get all the signatures before online petitions lose their validity!
SO QUICK EVERYONE! SIGN THESE PETITIONS!
------------------
rfloto1.gif

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Since it is obvious that Lord of the Rings is being released in it's OAR, I have edited the original post to remove the petition.
This may be working people! Keep signing!
------------------
rfloto1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks