What's new

Press Release WHV Announcement: Enter The Dragon (1973) (4k UHD Combo) (1 Viewer)

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Gonna probably pick this up to replace the aging 25th Anniversary Special Edition DVD (the snappercase!) I've lived with for some years...got it used for like under five bucks, so I guess we got our money's worth.

Looking forward to having both cuts of this seminal classic -- the 25th Anniversary only contains the "Lee cut" in which some added sequences with the kid training in the beginning and other stuff has been added. The only question is whether to get the steelbook or the slipcase...I think the steel is only a couple of bucks more.

Sultanofcinema

Second Unit
Real Name
Joseph Barrett
Gonna probably pick this up to replace the aging 25th Anniversary Special Edition DVD (the snappercase!) I've lived with for some years...got it used for like under five bucks, so I guess we got our money's worth.

Looking forward to having both cuts of this seminal classic -- the 25th Anniversary only contains the "Lee cut" in which some added sequences with the kid training in the beginning and other stuff has been added. The only question is whether to get the steelbook or the slipcase...I think the steel is only a couple of bucks more.
Great to hear someone use the term "snapper case". My boys, also film collectors have been using this term since WB released The Omega Man on DVD!

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S
Great to hear someone use the term "snapper case". My boys, also film collectors have been using this term since WB released The Omega Man on DVD!
Indeed -- seems everyone has forgotten the good old snapper cases that Warner used to put out (I have a TON of em in my library), to be followed by some other studios like HBO.

Kaskade1309

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
S

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks