What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Dexter Season 3 (1 Viewer)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
yeah... i'd go back to the previous seasons and start from the beginning. this series is one of the MOST incredible series ever made. it's up there with Lost, BSG remake, etc.

just FYI =).

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Yeah, one of the best shows on TV. First two seasons are dynamic, season 3 has one of the longest setups to a great payoff ever.

In regards to Jennifer Carpenter.. maybe I'm alone, but I've always thought she was hot.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Mr. Film

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Keegan

Anybody remember at the end of the last episode of season three how she said that she feels like a transvestite? Well................

Michael C. Hall can do a lot better is the meaning of my post.;)

KevinGress

Supporting Actor

To me, she's a lot like Julia Roberts - at times she's smokin' hot, and other times she's ugly. For some reason, the picture of the two of them in the above link falls under the latter category.

And I can't watch the Exorcisim of Emily Rose without expecting Deb's dirty mouth to show up....

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
So I just finished watching Seasons 1-3 on DVD in the span of about a month. (First time I'd seen the show.) Great, great show. Really shows what a gifted actor Michael C. Hall is after his David role in 'Six Feet Under'. The first 2 seasons were some of the best seasons of television I've seen. Season 3...eh. I was really surprised to come on here and see the praise that season 3 got. I thought other than the final 3 episodes, season 3 was very weak and not even close to the quality level of the first 2 seasons. Still enjoyed it though, and very much looking forward to the next season. Perhaps what season 3 was missing was my favorite character in the show...Doakes?

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Yeah, Doakes isn't coming back of course.

Season 3 was very different. As a week to week episodic format, I think it worked.. but it works a lot better on repeat viewing. I enjoyed it.

But Season 4 has everyone I love: Keith Caradine is back, and Lithgow.. yeah, couldn't ask for better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tim86
Recent bookmarks