What's new

Denon 3803 vs 4802R (1 Viewer)

GregoriusM

Second Unit
Shiu:

I'll bet you're right too in saying that a lot of women say they can't notice the difference in order to dissuade their partners from buying better equipment!

Anyway, www.catcables.com does custom cables if you're interested in getting a particular length of cable.

Their cables are very high quality, by the way.

Greg :)

Felix_H

Stunt Coordinator
Shiu,
She he did notice a difference when I connected the Hafler to my Denon AVR-3300. She said the arrows in LOTR were more dynamic and alive. She isnt a HT nut but just notices these things.

Shiu

Second Unit
After reading so much about using receivers as pre/pro, I could not wait any longer for the long cables. I moved the GFA-555 a little closer and hook it up directly to the pre-out mains of the 4ES. The difference is immediately noticeable. I can now turn the 4ES volume all the way up to 92 db level and beyond (just to test it out) without hearing sign of the speakers being strained. May be all I need now is a Bryston 3B to replace the 555 for music.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks