What's new

Day Break - ongoing thread (merged) (1 Viewer)

Joe_H

Screenwriter

Can't say I understand this. Well I guess I understand a little that you're unhappy with it, but its not like its some big surprise. They very clearly stated all along that any explanation they could come up with would be unsatisfying, so they wouldn't be concentrating on that aspect of it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Then it's a cheesy gimmick because it gives Hopper info that he probably would never get unless he got killed in the process, so the gimmick keeps him alive, and he retains the information from the previous 'days' until he finally pieces it all together.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Better still, the DVD of the entire series is coming out on March 25, 2008. Here are the details from Amazon.com which has the set at $19.99 for pre-ordering. Not bad for a 4 disc set and a lot better than being at the mercy of ABC and the commercials.

With all the hoopla about DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-ray, downloadable content, etc. I love the fact that purchasing season sets of TV series that I like on disc gives back a little control to the consumer from the whims of network program directors, advertisers and those extremely annoying and intrusive on-screen identification "bugs" et. al.

TV on DVD: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the update on the DVD set. I liked this show when it aired but didn't see the last few episodes. I'll have to see if Netflix gets this one in or I might have to buy it.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Just a reminder that the Complete Series DVD set is now in the stores for those who want the full story without resorting to the Internet. Well worth the cost, to me for a 4 disc set. (Under $20 at Amazon, for example).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks