What's new

Dawson's Creek:Season 2 on DVD! (1 Viewer)

Daniel`D

Stunt Coordinator
I was looking on Amazon.com at Dawson's Creek - The Series Finale (Extended Cut)but when I looked at the extras one thing is a $5 mail-in rebate with purchase of Dawson's Creek: The Series Finale and Dawson's Creek: The Complete Second Season.Which means Season 2 is finally coming.I'm sorry if this was old news but I hadn't heard it and thought that other fans would want to know.

Don Black

Screenwriter
I caught the re-start of the entire show on TBS and we're just starting Season 4 now. For those that don't want to wait for the DVDs, I think the series begins again in late October...

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Columbia doesn't announce titles in advance.

In theory, we weren't that late for Season 2. Season 1 came in April 2003. October/November was the most likely release for season 2. Since Columbia doesn't announce far in advance, it's possible we could see this in early November. :) Can't wait. Seasons 1-3 were the best IMHO

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Daniel, thanks for the heads-up about that. It just means what we kinda already could figure out...that S2 was coming, and sooner rather than later. Sales were rather good on S1 from all retailer reports, and the move to put out the extended cut of the Finale is just a profit-strategic move while the ending was fresh on everyone's mind. So S2 isn't too far away...I predict it will be in the first half of 2004, probably sooner (Feb-ish) then later. But that's just a wild-ass guess-timate. :)

Robert: In fact, press people already know what Columbia's full Nov. slate is, and have gotten heads-ups for the first week or so into Dec. But we have to keep our mouth shut until the official announce dates, which are always Mondays. So tomorrow you'll know the rest of the Nov. slate, too.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Ah, I just remember hearing about Married W/ Children in early August or so for the October release.

I'm picking up the series finale because I felt it was a nice wrap-up to the series. Also, it doesn't require that you watch seasons 4-6, just have a knowledge of them, which I do. :)

So, in the end I'll have season 1-3, and the series finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks