What's new

Courtship of Eddie's Father (Where is this Release?) (1 Viewer)

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I'd buy all three seasons of this show. I haven't seen it since it was orginally on. I'd love to have it.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
It's been awhile but has anyone heard anything further about the status of this series on DVD now that the Incredible Hulk has been completely released to DVD.

RichieMagoo

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Richie
I've been dying to see this show again! I know the last time I saw it, my age was in the single digits.

I may just buy this from the bootleggers- I've never dealt with them before- but I'm tired of these studios! Even if the studios started to release this show tomorrow...it'd probably be 8 years before we'd see the complete series...or they'd likely release one season and leave us hanging forever. Screw them, I'm tired of this crap!

Besides, the studios are probably afraid that somebody at Berkeley might be offended by Mrs. Livingston's "stereotypical" behavior.

I'd really love to have this show- I had no idea that sop many others would, as well- most people even from my generation don't even seem to remember the show.

"People let me tell ya 'bout my beh-est friend....." :D

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Let's stay away from pirated media, everyone, I'm just looking for updates on information about this series on DVD.

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
We (well, should only speak for myself, hee) are just trying to put a fire under their butts. :D I'm hoping for info will come up one day.

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes

Seconded! However, if a LEGITIMATE copy of this Series ever comes out, I'll buy it in a Heartbeat!:D

RichieMagoo

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Richie
If they can't even finish releasing All In The Family or Taxi, I doubt a rather obscure show like this will ever see the light of [legitimate-release] day.

These studios are doing to these shows what the Catholic church did to the Bible in the Middle Ages!

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Actually, All in the Family has been getting a release about once per year. So far, they've released the first six seasons. Taxi has a sporadic release as well and so has Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks