What's new

Contest: Win Bonanza Official Tenth Season (1 Viewer)

GMBurns

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Glenn
I always thought I liked Adam best. As the older brother in my own family I appreciated his stability and wisdom. Watching these days, I have really grown to appreciate and enjoy Hoss.

RBailey

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Hall
I'll go with Ben Cartwright. Some of the strongest episodes revolve around his character. At times, he could be a bit of a hardnose character but that was necessary to build up and maintain his empire.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
My favorite character on Bonanza was Hoss. Played by the great Dan Blocker, he brought a gentleness and humor to the show. Perhaps his importance on the western was underestimated. But he was the balance between his brothers and father, bringing the middle ground to Joe's impulsiveness and possible anger, with his father's leadership and sternness. Great character.

Don’t need to include your address in a public post. They will ask you for it if you win.

Yeah Dan Blocker is great.

So I’ll say him too.

rmw650

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Richard W
There's only one there as well..the one and only HOSS CARTWRIGHT played by Dan Blocker, who also co-starred in the Sinatra movie Come Blow Your Horn.

Wiseguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Erich P. Wise
Since I'm a coffee drinker and I like the color teal I'll go with the sheriff. But then I like green and canary yellow as well.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Congratulations to Radioman970 although I'm not sure how Hoss would feel about being called Hoss-a-roonie! I'll send you a PM to get your address.

upload_2020-1-27_7-56-51.png

timk1041

Screenwriter
Real Name
Timothy
If he was still around tall in the saddle I'd call him "SIR!" :D will very much enjoy this. I've been Gunsmoking like crazy lately.
Hi. By any chance did you receive your Bonanza DVD in the mail yet? I won the Gunsmoke DVD set and I haven't received that yet. Just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks