What's new

Complete Series Sets of 'The Defenders', 'Slattery's People', 'Judd for the Defense' and 'Bus Stop' Coming this Summer! (1 Viewer)

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
Complete Series Sets of 'The Defenders', 'Slattery's People', 'Judd for the Defense' and 'Bus Stop' Coming this Summer!

In a first of it's kind move, Shout Factory will be releasing four dramatic series from the 1960's this coming July 4th. These shows have all been restored and will be Blu ray releases using their correct OAR.

Retail pricing for each boxed set series will be only $49.99. Or you can buy all four series for only $99.99.

*Please note the date of this announcement.

dstrong

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Damon
Complete Series Sets of 'The Defenders', 'Slattery's People', 'Judd for the Defense' and 'Bus Stop' Coming this Summer!

In a first of it's kind move, Shout Factory will be releasing four dramatic series from the 1960's this coming July 4th. These shows have all been restored and will be Blu ray releases using their correct OAR.

Retail pricing for each boxed set series will be only $49.99. Or you can buy all four series for only $99.99.

APRIL FOOLS!!

Last edited:

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Joshua. . . . You better check today's date. Great job! You got me.
I would have included Name of the Game, Garrisons Gorillas, and a few others.

--jthree

Lecagr

Screenwriter
Real Name
Lee
I'm assuming this is an April Fools prank but even if it isn't this wouldn't be for me anyway because I don't own a Blu Ray player, only DVD.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
I just received a phone call from Warner Archive today and they told me that they're releasing Temple Houston: The Complete Series this coming September. The SRP is $49.99, 26 episodes, plus the Man From Galveston movie, and a promotional film with Jack Webb, Jeffrey Hunter, and Jack Elam, and screen tests.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I'll tell you the truth right now, if the joke had been that Shout! or someone else was starting to release Trapper John, M.D. on DVD, and then I found out it was an April Fools! joke, I would have felt well and truly taken.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
That was APRIL FOOLS! from me last night! I could have joked about COLT .45 getting a DVD complete series coming out in the future as well!

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member

And since Shout Factory isn't releasing it, I'll be offering complete runs of The Nurses, For the People and East Side West Side from my personal collection.

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
And since Shout Factory isn't releasing it, I'll be offering complete runs of The Nurses, For the People and East Side West Side from my personal collection.
Neil:

A true act of altruism and beneficence for the fans of such shows! LOL!

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean

Gary:

Revenge for all my chiding you about your secret love for The Defenders? Jut kidding, buddy. Thank you for the hearty April Fools laugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks