What's new

Clone Wars Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Dave Ringkor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dave Ringkor
Did anyone watch Star Wars: Clone Wars season 2 that just finished up tonight on Cartoon Network? I recorded them all but haven't watched them yet.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Same here, I got to sit down and watch them at some point. But how can I find time to watch 10 episodes in a row?:D

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Yeah, I've seen them. There's been a little bit of discussion in the Star Wars thread in movies, but this is probably a more appropriate place. Briefly, I loved them, and they were even better than the first season. Too bad it's all over, pending any surprise announcements.

RafaelB

Second Unit
My TiVo cut off the last 45 seconds or so and I got stuck with All the Jedi being surrounded

Thankfully I'm TiVo-ing the marathon tonight. :)

Rafael.

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
That's right. Cartoon Network is doing the marathon this evening of Chapters 11-20. Of course, what would make it even sweeter is if they did a marathon of all 20 episodes back-to-back to tell the entire story.

Gordon St Pierre

Stunt Coordinator
I think all episodes (20)will be on tomorrow night (sat Apr 10th ) according to THIS
The confusing thing is episodes 16-20 ..they are on at midnight tonight & not on after 1-15 are shown tomorrow night??????
Anyone see this differently?

Ryan Heller

Auditioning

Thanks for the info. I just got done watching all 20. I've always wanted to watch them, but I never knew when they came on. They were great to watch...

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch

As did my DVR. Cartoon Network must not have aired them at the proper time.

I also noticed the other day that Anakin's mechanical hand is wrong, it starts below the elbow when his arm was chopped above the elbow.

MatthewLouwrens

Senior HTF Member
I only just got Cartoon Network, so I only saw Chapters 17-20, but I was really impressed. I had already seen 1-4, and was really unimpressed with those, but they seem to have improved. I'm looking forward the DVD.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
FWIW, they are much more impressive via Cartoon Network than streaming internet (or even the Hyperspace versions, which were improperly downconverted from an interlaced source.)

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
It looks like this on my DirectTV shedule:
Season 1, EPs 1-5, 6-6:30pm (Pacific Time),
Season 1, EPs 6-10, 7-7:30pm (Pacific Time),
Season 2, EPs 11-15, 8-8:30pm (Pacific Time),
Season 2, EPs 16-20, 9-9:30pm (Pacific Time).

Note that DirectTV does not delay most cable
channel shows from East to West Coast;
I see Comedy Central programming, for example,
3 hours sooner than people with cable.

I do hate those 30 minute breaks in between,
and I figure that Cartoon Network is hoping to
hook a few new people on the shows sandwiched
between these mini-marathons,
still a great chance to catch them all on television!

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
It's a good thing I took the precaution of having my TiVo start recording a minute early, because Cartoon Network sure as hell can't tell time:

Chapters 1-5: 10 seconds early
Chapters 6-10: 50 seconds early
Chapters 11-15: 55 seconds early
Chapters 16-20: 50 seconds early

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Wow...I didn't expect this cartoon to be this good. They rock! Are they coming out with a DVD of this? I really hope they remix it in 5.1 dolby digital. The animation is really good and a 5.1 track would go really well with it.

So this is supposed to tell us what happens between episode II and episode III? Are there supposed to be more chapters after this?

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
I only saw the first episode and was less-than-impressed, and gave up. I'll just keep waiting for the inevitable DVD, I guess. But thanks for the info!

Bill Williams

Screenwriter

The animated micro-series tells part of the story of the Clone Wars. A number of novels, among them the Mace Windu novel "Shatterpoint", the upcoming "Medstar" duology, and the upcoming untitled Yoda novel, along with the Dark Horse Comics series "Star Wars: Republic" and the "Clone Wars Adventures" animated-based trade paperback, a number of short stories appearing in Star Wars Insider, and the computer games form the larger expanded tapestry of the Clone Wars in the 2-3 years between the end of Episode II and the start of Episode III. The animated series are reportedly set some four months after the end of Episode II, according to published timelines of the Clone Wars saga.

As for more episodes, I would be all for it in a New York minute! There have been rumors suggesting that the Clone Wars animated series may continue beyond what has been produced, but for now it has completed its announced 20-episode run.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks